(Note: This post contains affiliate links. Possibly several of them. Check out the disclosure policy to find out more.)
I love me a good bargain. I scour clearance racks and the clearance pages of my favorite stores for deals. I simply hate paying full price for anything! But for good reason. When you are a stay at home mom and you have to budget one salary for seven people you need to be good stewards of the funds you are given. We have to be smart with our funds in order to make the most of what God has blessed us with.
I love bargain shopping because it means I can get more for our money! But I’ve also learned that we need to be smart about our purchases – even if they are bargains – because if the product doesn’t get used then it was a waste of money and time, no matter how great the deal was.
I’ve got some great deals to share with you today, but please be smart! Don’t purchase these things JUST because they are a good bargain. Only buy items or sign up for services if they are actually a good fit for you and your family and if they fit in your budget. I don’t want you spending money you don’t have! Phew. Thanks for listening to my ranting.
First up, for today only – November 18th, 2016 – Amazon is offering a year Prime membership for only $79 (normally $99). This doesn’t include the gift of prime, you can only purchase the membership for yourself, but it’s an amazing deal. Not only will you get FREE 2-day shipping on most items on Amazon you will also get some of my favorite benefits:
- Amazon Video (I’m so thankful Daniel Tiger is available here!)
- Prime Reading (access to free books each month using the Kindle App)
- Prime Music (over 2 million songs for free – no ads!)
- Exclusive discounts for video games (this has saved us so much!)
- Prime Photos (free photo storage for up to 6 people!)
Head on over to Amazon right now to get signed up because this deal only lasts until 3am Eastern on 11/19.
If you aren’t ready to invest in a full year of Amazon Prime you can always test it out with a FREE 30-day trial. This gives you access to all the benefits of Prime and you can cancel anytime before your 30 days are over.
Next up are the 10 Days of Deals at Target. From 11/19 through 11/28 a different deal will be available each day. I’m really excited for the first deal because I will be able to score some great deals for the huge list of kids we still need to buy for!
The daily deals are as follows:
- Day 1: 30% off Toy purchase SATURDAY ONLY with promo code PLAY or text PLAY to 827438 to use in store. Valid 11/19 only.
- Day 2: 10% off Electronics & Entertainment SUNDAY ONLY with promo code TECH text TECH to 827438 to use in store . Valid 11/20 only.
- Day 3: 20% off Kitchen purchase MONDAY ONLY. Valid 11/21 only.
- Day 4: 25% off Beauty TUESDAY ONLY with promo code BEAUTY or text BEAUTY to 827438 to use in store. Valid 11/22 only.
- Day 5: BOGO Pizza WEDNESDAY ONLY. Limit 10. Valid 11/23 only.
- Day 6: Doorbusters on Electronics & more. Valid 11/24 only.
- Day 7: 30% off Clothing, Shoes and Accessories. Valid 11/25 only.
- Day 8: Holiday Décor & Trees. Spend $100, Save $50 SATURDAY ONLY. Valid 11/26 only.
- Day 9: Coming soon!
- Day 10: Coming soon!
Remember that several of these deals are only valid if you use the promo code listed. Unfortunately, at least for people like me, the toy deal on Saturday does exclude LEGO but it includes all the other toys on our lists so we should be good to just about knock out the remainder of our shopping. I need to figure out what other kitchen items I want to add to my list and send a little *hint hint* to Micah so he can get some shopping done early as well.
If you need a place to keep track of all your gift ideas and purchases as well as plan other parts of your holiday season you can grab my printable holiday planner for free. You can also get free printable Countdown to Christmas activity cards if you go here.
Which of the deals are you looking forward to? Do you have your Black Friday shopping all planned out? Are you totally done with your holiday shopping?